Codistrans Projects Inc. was founded by Mr. Linus Ankoma Hanson on the 10th of July 2012 as a language translation organisation.
We specialize in multi-lingual services as English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, and Arabic.
The organisation has worked as a member of the team on the project “SOLAR ENERGY Africa 1000” initiated by former President of Sénégal, Abdoul Diouf, and also as a member of the team that elaborated the feasibility study for “HABITAT FOR HUMANITY” in Côte d’ Ivoire.
The company had engaged in recruiting and training Ivorian students Translators / interpreters for the MEDFLAG exercise initiated by the American embassy in collaboration with the “Centre Medicaux des Armées”
- Association des Etudiants de Français (ASSEF)
- Ghana Association of French Teachers (GAFT)
- Ghana Association of Translators & Interpreters (GATI)
Codistrans Projects Inc. has worked with numerous companies and individual clients over the past productive years. Our experience over the period has given us the edge in doing more business and providing timely, confidential and quality services to our customers. Below are the list of some of the clients we have worked with.
- OPPORTUNITIES INDUSTRIALIZATION CENTRES (O.I.C) (Côte D’ Ivoire).
- SITAB FORMATION, FIBAKO & TRITURAF (Côte D’ Ivoire)
- INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY- ECOLE BAPTIST (Côte D’ Ivoire)
- J.V DRIVER (Canada)
- AMBER KEYE INVESTMENT LTD (USA)
- PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF GHANA